Why Cloud Services?
FrameWork’s cloud solutions not only eliminate hardware costs & maintenance, but also upfront license fees, electricity cost and physical space of running in-house servers, as well as upgrade costs in favor of a cloud-based, service-oriented solution for a set recurring fee.
Access Data Anywhere, Any Device
Top-Tier Data Security & Redundant Back-Up
- The question of security covers many different areas, but if you’re company is like most, your data with FrameWork is safer than ever before. Because all data resides in our data centers rather than on local machines, it cannot be lost or stolen, nor is it subject to individual hardware failure. Similarly, because the data is constantly backed up, data cannot be accidentally erased or corrupted.
- In addition, for many services the data is transmitted using industry-standard SSL encryption, as used for online banking and other online shopping sites such as Amazon. Comprehensive antivirus and malware protection are included with some of our services, as well as antivirus and antispam protection for our Hosted Exchange offerings. Optional, AES256 bit encryption for files and e-mail, Firewall/VPN appliance and VLAN configurations are available to further augment and address any questions about security.
- For our Hosted Desktops, all data is continuously mirrored. End users have instant access to previous versions of their files, which allows for retrieval incase files get lost, deleted or written over. For our Hosted Exchange, all data is continuously mirrored across our data centers to ensure it can be easily retrieved in the event of emails being accidentally deleted, or if local hardware is lost or stolen. For our Hosted Servers all data is continuously mirrored across our data centers to ensure it can be easily retrieved in the event of files being deleted or written over. Additional backups and snapshots of data can be configured according to your requirements.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has an Energy Star rating for the standalone or large data centers that FrameWork’s cloud resides on. To qualify for the “ecolabel,” a data center must be within the top quarter of energy efficiency for all reported facilities
- Virtually eliminate downtime – with 99.99% – the highest ranking in the industry.
- On top of that, we provide email and phone support every minute of every day, all year round.