Systems Engineers and Technicians (All Levels)
We are looking for loyal, personable and gifted technicians to provide monitoring, management and hardware support services for our client’s servers, networks, workstations and applications. Our clients are typically 5 to 50 users. Positions require at least 1 year of proven computer repair experience, thorough PC knowledge, and excellent customer service skills. Certifications in computer repair and networking such as: A+, Microsoft, HP, Apple, etc., are a plus for level I & II positions. Certifications such as MCSE, CNE, and/or CCDA/CCNA are preferred for level III positions
We are particularly interested with inviting technicians on board who will fit well in our environment and who are looking for growth opportunities. The successful candidate will:
· be highly organized
· be able to self-manage
· have good written and oral communication skills
· possess an inclination for learning new technologies quickly
· have Service / Help Desk and / or NOC experience
· At least two years experience in the trenches diagnosing hardware issues, administering networks and performing end user support
Necessary server and network skills include experience or certification with:
· Windows 2003 Server
· Exchange 2003/2007/2010
· MS SQL
· Active Directory Services
· experience in a multi-platform environment
· remote access
· firewalls and routers
· network backup technologies
On the workstation and PDA side, necessary skills include thorough hardware troubleshooting and support capabilities with:
· Windows XP
· Windows 7
· MS Office applications including MS Outlook
· Blackberries, iPhones, Windows Mobile Devices
· Certifications are a plus
The most important skill is interpersonal. You will be working daily with our customers from the end user to the executive level. You will be ensuring the integrity of all information systems at our clients.
Having your own reliable, insured transportation and a clean driving record is required.
Your compensation will be based on your skills and experience.
Serious Applicants Only!
Resumes can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests